Andy Bradley – Recording Engineer/Producer
Andy Bradley is proof-positive that a sustained audio engineering career allows for a multitude of accomplishments:
- Chief Audio Engineer / Rice University’s Shepherd School of Music for 30+ years
- Chief Engineer & Part-Owner / Sugar Hill Studios for 30+ years
- Adjunct Professor/Music 733 at Rice University/Shepherd School of Music
- Co-Author of “House of Hits” – a biography of the 73-year-old Sugar Hill facility
- 25-Year Member of NARAS (The Grammys)
- Over 1000 Commercial Music Releases for every major label in almost every music genre imaginable
Versatile would be an understated adjective to describe Andy’s varied recording career. He is comfortable in any music genre from orchestral instruments to a bluegrass hoe-down, from shredding electrics to acoustic guitars – He simply has done it all! Andy came to Wire Road Studios in January 2015 to continue his legacy of engineering major music projects for prominent artists including, but not limited to:
o Willie Nelson, Johnny Bush, Ray Price, Freddie Fender, Tab Benoit, Smash Mouth, Destiny’s Child, Johnny Rodriguez, Radio Birdman, Deniz Tek, Roy Head, Cynthia Clawson, Herb Ellis, The Calvin Owens Blues Orchestra, Jandek, Evelyn Rubio, The Champion Sisters, New Heart Music Ministries, Lil Wayne, Mac10, Paul English and Kenny Cordray.
o Itzak Pearlman, Cecilia Bartoli, Renee Fleming, James Dick, Frederica Von Stade, Christoph Eschenbach, Houston Symphony, Houston Grand Opera, Houston Ballet, Round Top Festival Institute, R.O.C.O., DaCamera, Context, Chamber Music Houston, Jon Kimura Parker, The Webster Trio, The Fischer Duo, Hakan Rosengren, Chiara String Quartet as well as working with 4-time Grammy Award-winning classical record producer Judy Sherman and Grammy Award-winning classical producer, Blanton Alspaugh.
o Little Joe y La Familia, Emilio Navaira, Elsa Garcia, La Fiebre, Xelencia, David Olivarez, The Home Town Boys, Norma Zenteno and numerous others.